Friday, April 2, 2010

Summer Boys

Let me put this plainly.

Topaz is a cougar. Or Lady Gaga with dapples. They have the same platinum locks, it makes sense.

I am convinced, she's going to live forever with all this eye candy wandering about.
Today was the big day where Siggy and EZ arrived here at TMF, and after much preparation, Erin pulled in and they both ambled off the trailer.

After much excitement, lots of hay, and even more manure (yeesh), it was time to unleash the beasts.

Now, putting them all out together is never a good idea. You have to let them get to know each other over time and bond.

Topaz and Zeus, EZ and Siggy. Easy, right?

Um, no. Especially when you have a little blonde harlot in the crowd.

Siggy and EZ did very well in my smaller paddock and immediately got along, sharing everything.
The famous one-headed horse, ladies and gentlemen!

Seriously, they were really cute and happy together.
And peeking around corners, hoping the cute boys would notice her, was our beloved little minx.
"Is he looking this way? How does my mane look?"

This picture speaks a thousand words....clearly, it's a Boys Night in the mud paddock, and Topaz was planning her own little Bachelorette Party over there in the corner.
Zeus just rolled his eyes, snorted, and went back to the grass.

Oh, how us ladies do love those Summer Boys...sigh.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Watch out...you might have a "Bad Romance" headed your way with your Horsey-GaGa...

Rah rah ah-ah-ah!
Ro mah ro-mah-mah
Gaga Ooh-la-la!

Aislinn said...

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and all your lover's revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

Woh oooh ooooh ooooh oh wooooh oh oh oh oh oh
Caught in a bad romance

Arliss said...

Soooooo funny, you ladies!

KC, "Is he looking my way? How does my mane look?" is SUCH a perfect caption and totally cracks me up! (Even cracks Madeleine up, too!) That shot is priceless!

Bless her palomino heart, I guess you're never too old! It's kind of encouraging, really.

Great post, and the new boys are very handsome indeed -- no wonder they're setting the old gal's heart a-flutter!

Catherine said...

Aislinn, you complete me. :-)