Monday, May 10, 2010

Puppy Love

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and it was a great day to go hang with my own Mom. I brought her a plant, a card, and bought lunch at a cute little restaurant along the way.

We also had another Mom in the house, and she wishes I brought her six quarter pounders and a case of french fries.

No, it wasn't me.

It was Checkers, who was delighted to show off her four little puppies, who are almost 5 weeks old.
Look at that. Are you squealing over the cuteness yet?
How about now?
OK, I know you are now.

Mom Chex would occasionally check in with the pups, and then go back to searching for the six burgers she thought I should have brought with me.
And if you simply cannot take the massive amounts of cuteness, do not, repeat, do not look at the following video!


Not to be outdone, Barkley, who happens to be Chex's brother and littermate, decided to show us exactly what he thinks of the Empire Carpet commercials. Barkley has done this for ages, and we just now caught it on video. For whatever reason, he takes great exception to the little animated man in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Every time the commercial airs.

Endless amusement, these furry creatures. Happy Monday!

6 comments:

JayZ said...

Too much cuteness! I want a puppy! When are you and M going to get a dog?! :-)

Jane said...

Totally adorable! Have you picked out yours?

Aislinn said...

Aw! Such a bunch of cutie pies! I want all of them.

Cynthia D said...

Barkley shows good sense, trying to rid your family of the crazy little man in the TV!

This makes me want another puppy!

Catherine said...

Furry fun on Mother's Day :-) Great videos!

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Oh my goodness! The cuteness is overflowing! Freakin' adorable. And that last video is a crack up. She only does that for that commercial? Hilarious!