Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Case of Mad Cow

I'm getting some Mad Cow.

The horse world is all abuzz over a certain kind of leather care, a saddle soap and conditioner all in one that really does great work, lasts a long time, and happens to smell heavenly, unlike most saddle soaps.

After staring at it online via Smartpak, I decided it was time. I bought in to the Mad Cow hysteria.
See that little 8 oz. jar? Yeah, that little jar is nearly $15. However, I am hearing that it's worth every single penny.

So, we shall find out soon enough! I'm excited to get it, as I'm running low on my normal soap and I'm beginning the Mass Cleaning of Tack before the spring begins in earnest. Perhaps I'm trying to rush Spring into coming, thinking I can coax it into warmer temps if I clean every single piece of tack I own.

But if you don't have any tack (meaning saddles, bridles, etc), Mad Cow may just be the ticket to put some new life into your favorite pair of shoes. Stay tuned to find out if it's moooo-velous.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sitting here wondering how it would work on my crows feet. :-)

Arliss said...

I'm catching up on your blogging, KC, and am so sorry for being away for a bit. You are doing such a great job! I LOVE this blog!!

I'm anxious to hear whether this tack cleaner lives up to its reputation. The name is hilarious!

P.S. I have a browband to get back to you!