Monday, February 28, 2011

The February Finale!

We made it! We made it to the end of February, and thus, the end of the 28 blog posts in 28 days challenge!

You won't hear from me for a month.

Just kidding. But I might take a few days off.

What did I learn through this whole process?

I learned how much I really do enjoy writing, and connecting with readers from all over the world. I'm still astounded that people from other countries check this blog out, so I strive to keep things interesting, light hearted, and positive.

I had an idea for what I wanted to do for our last February post a few days ago, but first....Sunday was a really nice day - sunny, and relatively warm (upper 30's). It was warm enough for good footing, and that meant a ride on Zeus!

He was an excellent boy, and I just love him to pieces.
Matt was out there with the camera yesterday, enjoying the sunshine and taking a few pictures for me.

But while I was busy riding Zeus, someone else was just pining for Matt's attention. Luckily, you can see one of the many reasons why we just love our Siggy. (Video.)


To close out the month of February, and therefore, the challenge, Zeus and I wanted to say thank you for sticking it out with us! So this is for our readers. (Video!)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, I love that video of Siggy. He is such a ham.

Alisha said...

Congrats on making it through Kace- I've still got one more to go.

Those videos are just too cute... did I hear Matt making noises to Siggy too?

Good Job Zeus! You guys are adorable.

Catherine said...

You and Zeus are so cute. And Siggy couldn't be more adorable. Congrats on the 28 posts in 28 days! You're a great writer and I always look forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again KC for the wonderful pictures of the horses.

offtrackthoroughbreds.com said...

Aw, that was great KC! I loved the whole thing! Bravo!

Aislinn said...

Aw, what a beautiful finale.

Arliss said...

Congratulations on making it through -- with flying colors! Great posts, all. This one was a special treat. LOVE the videos! Such an enjoyable blog.