Sunday, February 27, 2011

Greetings from Kerry!

I don't know who Kerry is either. In case you were wondering.

My BFF Bexy, who lives in London, was gallivanting around Ireland this weekend for a wedding. We caught up on Skype over coffee this morning, and she told me all about her wonderful trip. She was lovely enough to send me some photos from her weekend, which I am delighted to share with you!

It's a little taste of Irish heaven, is what it is. Take in the photos, enjoy the amazing scenery, and thank this gorgeous gal!

Boy. It looks cold there. Brr!



Anyway, here's an old church. I wonder if my 10th Great Grandfather had anything to do with building it! Just kidding. I do wonder how old it is, isn't it gorgeous?



Matt saw this photo and said, "They should make that a golf course..."


MEN.



Oh, look, the neighbors look friendly!

Now this tunnel looks a little sketchy, I'd speed up to get through it if I were driving.




This is just beautiful.


So beautiful, that I can't even think of anything funny to say about it. Breathtaking!




Just think of the Cross Country jumps and galloping you could do through here! In Ireland, I bet they do. I'd have a hard time restraining myself from finding a villager's horse and just taking it for a spin around this incredible countryside.


Here's a taste of an Irish village. I bet there's a pub around there somewhere.


And last but not least....


...where all the leprechauns have been hiding.

Thanks for the virtual trip, Bexy!

1 comment:

Arliss said...

WOW. So beautiful. I've always wanted to go there, and now I want to even more. Thanks so much, Bexy and KC, for the mini-tour.

KC, Matt's comment about the "golf course" and your response are priceless!

I confess that when I saw the title of this post I wondered, "Who's Kerry?"