Saturday, April 9, 2011

Have Wheels, Will Travel

I am super duper excited.

Like, bouncing off the walls, doing backflips, and endlessly telling Matt, "I love you!"

We have a new acquisition, and nope, it's not a horse, or a dog, or a cat.

We've got wheels! It's a chariot for our horses, mainly for Zeus, but also for Siggy too (Topaz has earned the right to stay home and relax!).



Wheels! Do you believe it? And even better, I'm sure you've spotted the gorgeous logo on the front of it. It's actually a gaffe that worked out in our favor.

The guys at Congelosi Trailer Sales have gone above and beyond. The silver stripes on the trailer actually went into a "V" at the front, but there were some chips (which we were just going to overlook, or I was going to go nutty with some silver nail polish once we got it home!). The nice guys at Congelosi said, "Well, why don't we put a picture or something there instead?" Then I said, "How about a logo?" And there we have it. They have our SUV now, and are putting the hitch and all the bells and whistles on it to make sure our rig is safe and easy to tow.
We bring The Chariot home on Monday. I am already planning outings, and events, to hit up this year - including lots of practicing and lessons!




Ladies and Gents, we are going places! If I could hug this thing, I would. I guess I can, but it would look pretty weird. I'll just hug Matt instead. I'm sure he'll appreciate it more.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

KC said...

Thanks, Kate! Can you tell I'm just a little bit psyched?!? (I think the exclamation points all over the place gives it away...!) :)

23893b42-57c4-11e0-8abd-000f20980440 said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! :) Good luck and safe travels!!!!! xo Renee

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Logo looks great. Be interesting to see what the horses think of their new ride. :) Kristin

Catherine said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations to TMF!!

lizzieblue said...

Hey! That's really exciting! and the logo is so official! Eeeeek! It's really yours! Yaaaaay!!