Friday, May 11, 2012

Disney Lurking at TMF

The Disney/ Pixar people must have been snooping around the farm here. There is just no other way to explain it.

Does anyone look familiar in this photo?


This is a shot from the Disney/ Pixar film Brave, which comes out June 22nd. I would make a terrible redhead, so that's definitely not me. I think you can deduce the other character, though.



Snoopy is famous!

He didn't tell me that he was in talks to star in an animated feature film, but Snoop clearly likes to keep a low profile.A few weeks ago I heard Matt yell from the living room, "Snoopy is in a movie!" but I'd missed it, and just saw a trailer this morning. I also yelled, "Snoopy is in a movie!" but I was the only one home. The secret's out, Snoop!

Honestly, the resemblance is uncanny. We'll see if Angus, the character in the film, actually has some Snoopy-esque characteristics...
 
...I bet he will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have gotten his autograph when I had the chance! Now I'll have to wait in line.......;)

xo Renee

Anonymous said...

Snoopy is the Brad Pitt of horses, the Maks of DWTS, the Rick Springfield of music...you get the idea. :-) Love, Cat