In some respects I'm sad 2012 is over - and Lyra's already 6 months old. Where did the time go? On the other hand, 2013 brings with it lots of opportunity, events, family time, and discovery with our little girl.
|Seriously. Does it get any cuter than this?! I think not.|
- Sweep the basement floor more often. Not that I don't sweep it a lot, but man, we can track in some serious dirt/ snow/ hay. That's also where I keep the horse's grain, supplements, my own personal tack shop and by the way, we do the laundry down there too. And we seem to have had a kitty adopt us, who we're calling Mr. Mistoffelees and he's taken up partial residence down there. (If you don't get the name, Google it and listen to the song, I sing it nonstop when he comes trotting down the driveway.)
|"Oh well, I never was there ever, a cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees!"|
- Get that darn steam cleaner for the rugs that I've been saying I have to get, so I can stop borrowing my mom's all the time. That way I can constantly clean the kid vom/ cat vom/ horse goo that occasionally graces it. Of course we could also rip up the carpet, it's hideous and came with the house, but that's a project for the future. Far cheaper to just get the steam cleaner!
- Learn more Italian. I'm working on it, but I have to stick with it! Ciao!
- Put in a solid season with Zeus at events, and really focus on strengthening our foundation.
- Eat more candlelight dinners with Matt, and Lyra!