Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hiatus

Happy New Year!

It's been nearly 2 years since I've written a blog entry.

2 years!! Where has the time gone?!

I can tell you, it's been sucked up by Life itself. That's exactly where it's gone. I do miss blogging, and I wish I could get back into a steady blogging stream but alas, that may never be possible. Until all munchkins (relax, there's still only one) in this house are no longer in this house, perhaps...but maybe by then I'll have taken up a different hobby like shuffleboard or powerwalking in microshorts like I saw a sprightly elderly lady do today.

(She had killer legs, by the way. Although the microshorts with the parka, hat, chunky mittens and earmuffs was quite a contrast.)

 Instead of regaling you with every little nuance of the past 2 years, I'll just leave you with how some of the TMF Family Members partied on New Year's Eve. They're party animals. No, seriously.


No comments: